Welcome to the Tazewell County PSA Community. You may come to our office or you can print out the User Agreement and bring it to the office to apply for service.
Items you need to have available before applying for service:
- A valid picture identification card, preferrably a drivers license
- $100.00 Security Deposit (Residential) $150 Security Deposit (Commercial)
- Landlord's information including telephone number & copy of lease/rental agreement
- Physical address & description of property
- Valid picture identification card, preferrably a drivers license
- Paperwork identifying you as the homeowner. (Example: Copy of Deed)
- Physical address & description of the property
During the Covid-19 situation, you may email all of the required forms to email@example.com. Please call & make sure your paperwork was received and approved.
User agreement must be brought to our office in person. No faxed copies allowed. Once your user agreement is turned in and approved, your service will be connected sometime before the end of the next business day.
We look forward to supplying your water needs.